why doing something that will make you remember painful memories you once tried to forget? it’s true you have forgotten so you couldn’t possibly know you are walking that path. so why is that. maybe we all have an istinct to remember, we are naturally led to it. we feel something is missing and we don’t remember we removed that something on our own. it’s like a circle. we can’t escape the pain.
Tagged by: submachineguns
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
- Name: Kiara
- Nickname: china
- Birthday: August 22nd
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: ????
- Height: 170cm
- Time zone: GMT +2
- What time and date is it there: Sunday, Aug 24, 7:30PM
- Average hours of sleep: 7 hours
- OTPs: ereri, kawoshin, aokaga lately, idk…
- The last thing I Googled was: ffs
- First word that comes to mind: table
- What I last said to a family member: “Mom i won’t turn off my computer, shut up”.
- One place that makes me happy and why: My room, because computer.
- How many blankets I sleep under: One.
- Favorite beverage: none or coffee, i guess.
- The last movie i watched in the cinema was: Madoka i think
- Three things I can’t live without: computer, computer, food (i need to survive in some way)
- Something I plan on learning: How to bake cakes
- A piece of advice for all my followers: The advice is never ask me for advice. i’m terrible at it.
- My blog/s: c-china
- You have to listen to this song: i don’t have anything to recommend atm
- I tag: nobody in particular. do it if you want to.